Study in Ireland
- Study in one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements
- Benefit from Ireland’s investment in the education system
- Choose from over 5000 internationally recognized qualifications
- Access world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
- Connect with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
- Achieve your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- Join the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture
- Live in the only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Experience living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
- You can attain 1 year graduate full time work permit which will help you gain valuable work experience and earn.
- You can apply for PR after 1 year work experience in Ireland.
- US President Barack Obama has called the Irish people “among the best educated in the world”.
- Qualifications are internationally recognized, higher academic education system provides the full academic range through Arts and Humanities, the Social Sciences, Medicine, Science, Business & Management and Engineering.
- Ireland has 5 universities in the top 300 overall ranking (QS)
- Ireland is the most globalised nation in the world in 2011 (Ernst & Young Globalization and the Changing World of Business report)
- Cost of studying in Ireland also compare favorably with international options ranging from US$11,000 to US$16,000
Entry Requirements – Non-EU Applicants
- IBDP accepted as min. entry requirement
- Irish Leaving Certificate Examination
- IELTS – 6.0 – 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in any component/TOEFL Scores
- Final second level qualification results
- SAT, AP, or ACT scores (for US and Canadian applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Passport copy
- Application fee and application fee payment form